NSK 600 Bearing
Taper Roller Bearings
Tapered roller bearings are rolling element bearings that can support axial forces (i.e., they are good thrust bearings) as well as radial forces.
The inner and outer ring raceways are segments of cones and the rollers are tapered so that the conical surfaces of the raceways, and the roller axes, if projected, would all meet at a common point on the main axis of the bearing. This geometry makes the motion of the cones remain coaxial, with no sliding motion between the raceways and the OD of the rollers.
This conical geometry creates a linear contact patch which permits greater loads to be carried than with spherical (ball) bearings, which have point contact. The geometry means that the tangential speeds of the surfaces of each of the rollers are the same as their raceways along the whole length of the contact patch and no differential scrubbing occurs.
The rollers are stabilized and restrained by a flange on the inner ring, against which their large end slides, which stops the rollers from popping out due to the "pumpkin seed effect" of their conical shape.The larger the half angles of these cones the larger the axial force that the bearing can sustain.
- 50mm x 90mm x 24.75mm NTN 32210-ntn Taper Roller Bearings
- Not Rated
- 15100 lbs
- 50mm x 90mm x 24.75mm Timken 32210-timken Taper Roller Bearings
- 50mm x 90mm x 24.75mm
- 1.77inch x 3.346inch x 0.9744inch QBL 32209a-qbl Taper Roller Bearings
- 295.275 mm
- 105 kN
- 50mm x 90mm x 24.75mm Koyo 32210-koyo Taper Roller Bearings
- Plain Sleeve
- 45mm x 85mm x 24.75mm Koyo 32209a-koyo Taper Roller Bearings
- 3.3750 in
- 45mm x 85mm x 24.75mm NTN 32209a-ntn Taper Roller Bearings
- 1 Closed Cover &
- 2540 lbf
- 45mm x 85mm x 24.75mm Timken 32209-timken Taper Roller Bearings
- 9500 r/min
- 3.2 mm
- 40mm x 80mm x 24.75mm NTN 32208a-ntn Taper Roller Bearings
- 5.0000 in
- 4.0000 in
- 45mm x 85mm x 24.75mm NTN 32209-ntn Taper Roller Bearings
- 0.866 in
- 156 mm