NSK 600 Bearing
Single Row Angular Contact
Single row angular contact ball bearings can accommodate axial loads in one direction only. This type of bearing is typically adjusted against a second bearing. Their bearing rings have an upper and a lower shoulder and are non-separable.
The raceways of both the inner and outer rings of this bearing type are made with a set contact angle.Single-row Angular Contact ball bearings can sustain radial, axial or composite loads, however, any axial load must be in one direction.Larger contact angle type has better axial load capability.
Small contact angle type has higher permissible speed capability.This bearing type is generally used in adjacent positions.
- 90mm x 160mm x 30mm FAG 7218-b-jp-ua-fag Single Row Angular Contact
- 2.0000 in
- 2.2500 in
- 85mm x 150mm x 28mm FAG 7217-b-tvp-uo-fag Single Row Angular Contact
- 2.0000 in
- 5.2500 in
- 85mm x 150mm x 28mm SKF 7217becbm-skf Single Row Angular Contact
- 28000 r/min
- 35.8 mm
- 85mm x 150mm x 28mm FAG 7217-b-mp-fag Single Row Angular Contact
- SNW 16x2.3/4
- 69.85 mm
- 70mm x 125mm x 24mm SKF 7214begap-skf Single Row Angular Contact
- Light Duty
- 1.1260 in
- 85mm x 150mm x 28mm SKF 7217bep-skf Single Row Angular Contact
- 1.1875 in
- Cast Iron